Learn best practices for designing with Cosmos React
Before you start designing with the Cosmos React version of the design system, learn more about Pega’s approach to UX and how to create applications with great UX:
- Pega Academy UX Essentials
- Pega Academy Cosmos Designer
- Learn about Cosmos patterns and how they deliver great UX out-of-the-box
Once you’ve learned the fundamentals, follow the steps below to begin designing.
Subscribe to the Sketch library
Pega UX uses Sketch software to transform ideas into product-ready design. Subscribe to the Sketch library with the following steps:
- If you do not yet have the Sketch prototyping software, you’ll need to install Sketch on your device.
- Choose a design system theme to reference. (HINT: Subscribe to the theme you want instead of downloading, so you can stay up-to-date)
- Start building your application.